Travel Policy Update
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory encourages employees to support cost-effective measures. Travel while on official Laboratory business must be conducted in a manner that meets business needs and minimizes costs.
- With these cost-saving guidelines in place, effective January 1, 2013, the Lab will reimburse travelers for the use of GPS in rental vehicles only for those travelers who are traveling in an unfamiliar area.
- It is expected that travelers who are familiar with their travel location will decline the GPS option when making their reservation or upon check-out.
- See the Travel Policy on Transportation Expenses and the Travel Express Winter 2013 Special Edition for more information.
- See the Travel Express Fall 2012 Special Edition for important information on this subject.
Foreign Travel News:
- The foreign travel process is being streamlined. Get more details from this special edition of Travel Express
Travel Announcement Archive:
- To read previously posted Travel announcements, click HERE.