- You cannot get on a plane without DOE approval! Click HERE for details. (.doc)
- Before traveling, you must know about the Fly America Act. Go HERE to read about it.
- Visit the Center for Disease Control website
- A Note About Foreign Visas:
When applying for a foreign visa, contact Sarah Lyons (925-422-1345). She is a Carlson Wagonlit employee who holds the application forms and requirements for each country. Carlson has an agreement with the Center for International Business Travel (CIBT visas) located in San Francisco. When applying/processing a Visa this way, we receive a 60% discount off of the regular processing fee.
Their web address is www.cibtvisas.com.
- Step-by-Step Procedure
- Currency Converter
- Fly America Act
- Foreign Entry Requirements
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Foreign Travel Trip Reports
- Passport Info
- Per Diem Rates
- Sensitive Countries
- State of California Discount Air Fare Program
- USBank Exchange Rates (pdf)