Get Authorization


Foreign Travel Authorization

  • You must use TREX to create your authorization. Note that you cannot get on a plane without DOE approval! Also, before traveling you must know about the Fly America Act
  • Click HERE for more information about Foreign Travel


Domestic Travel Authorization

  • Use TREX if required by your division OR consult with your division Business Manager to begin


Local Travel Authorization

  • Requires verbal authorization from your division